IBP Knowledge Management/Sharing Task Team:
- Provide overall vision and guidance to the IBP consortium knowledge management efforts
- Develop a knowledge management strategy
- Approve KM strategy and oversee its implementation
- Provide input, review and approve marketing materials including brochure, website, presentations, info packs and other materials that support the efficient dissemination of information about IBP to its membership, donors and stakeholders
- Work closely with the Secretariat, the RM and ME groups to develop materials to support proposals
- Represent the consortium with partners and donors
- Establish frequency of meetings and approve agenda
Click here to read the Knowledge Management Task Team Terms of Reference.
Click here to access the Knowledge Management Task Team on the Knowledge Gateway.